Renowned throughout Europe as the beauty professional’s first choice for hair tools, Babyliss has been manufacturing professional styling tools for years. With a broad selection of styling tools including hair dryers, flat irons, curling irons and hair setters, one is sure to find a dependable, high-performance styling tool from Babyliss.
Babyliss offers several lines of curling irons, each with their own features and benefits to the user and the hair! The GT Gold Titanium Curling Irons use a gold titanium barrel and spoon which evenly distribute heat throughout the hair. This helps to minimize “hot spots” that can be found with traditional curling irons, as well as to reduce heat-damage to hair, resulting in softer, smoother and healthier looking hair. These irons come in both Spring and Marcel models, and feature 30 heat settings for total control. The GT Gold Titanium Curling Iron also offers a quick heat-up and recovery time for an easy and convenient styling experience. The “turbo heat” button instantly increases the barrel temperature up to 450F to lock in a long-lasting curl.
A slim rubberized handle and nine foot swivel cord make this iron extremely easy to work with and comfortable to hold. With sizes ranging from 5/8″ to 1-½”, Babyliss GT Gold Titanium Curling Irons offer versatile styling options to those seeking curls and waves that are smooth and polished. These irons can be used on all hair types both in a professional setting and at home.
* Gold is an excellent conductor of heat and is highly resistant to corrosion.
* Titanium is lightweight, strong and maintains stability in ultra high temperatures.
* Ceramic heater gives instant heat and recovery 30 heat settings
* Turbo Heat button instantly increases the barrel temperature up to 450ºF
* Simply press and hold the Turbo Heat Button and the temperature rises locking in the curl.
* 9′ Swivel cord
* Slim rubberized handle for a comfortable grip
* Limited 2-year warranty
Purchase your own Babyliss Curling Iron.
I’m the in-house pro at BeautyStopOnline.com and a professional cosmetologist.